E3 2018 Special

Rich and Sukh spend 25% of the podcast discussing the recent E3 event, and the other 75% about stuff that is totally unrelated to E3 – thats right – It’s the first annual (hopefully) Geek Soup E3 special!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s